Margaret E. Alexander was awesome enough to tag me in this q&a meme of weird and silly questions. Look out, I’ll be tagging 11 peoples. And if you’re tagged, you must (or can, it’s optional) answer the eleven questions and continue the meme. Here goes!
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Grass (green grass, like the kind you find in a field). I didn’t swallow it. You see I live in the country, grew up on a farm. Chewing on blades of grass was the norm. It was.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
An Elf. Specifically, Legolas. Specifically specifically, Orlando Bloom as Legolas. Because after he’s done totaling an Oliphaunt loaded with blood thirsty Haradrim, I’ll be able to kiss his boo-boos better 😉
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I’d probably run like shit in the opposite direction…
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
*runs to look up biscotti on Google* Tea, because there ain’t nothing better than dipping a biscuit in a mug of Tetley.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)
Uhhhh! This is a tricky one. I’m going to have to go with British comedian Peter Kay. That’s the guy below. He makes me laugh so hard!
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Benjamin Barnes; Marry Me?
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
You know that bit in Breaking Dawn part 1, when Bella and Edward are in the water and the moon is blazing bright white. It’s so quiet, like the rest of the world has melted away and there’s only them…That!
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
It would be Jennifer Lawrence. Totally platonic. Absolutely hilarious evening, guaranteed.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
The Teletubbies theme tune cuts through me like a knife.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Narnia or District Twelve…I’d kick it with Katniss and help her run the rebellion.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
This list is a decade long, but one of the guys in my top five would have to be Freddie Mercury. The man made amazing music!
Now for the
eleven nine ten victims! I’ve tagged my agency sisters and my fabulous CP, Megan. This is my first ever meme and I’m not sure what the protocol is for tagging people, but if you want to answer the questions let me know and I’ll absolutely add you to the list.
For those I’ve tagged, this is totally optional!! Though it is heaps of fun!!!