Thank you to the wonderful Rhiann Wynn-Nolet,
who presented me with this lovely badge.
I’ve never been given a badge before!!!!
According to the rules I must:
- Thank and link to the person who gave me the award.
- Tell seven facts about myself.
- Pass it on to seven other bloggers.
- Link to specific posts on their blogs to they’ll be notified by pingback.*
So, seven facts about myself…
1. I’m British.
2. I hate fish (to eat).
3. In 1996 I had to have a chunk of my brain removed because it was too big to fit inside my skull.
4. My spine is pinned straight with two titanium rods.
5. I’m an identical twin.
6. I’ve been collecting thimbles since I was 11.
7. My nickname, for no reason in particular, is Wesey or Wese (pronounced wheezy or wheeze).
Alright, so now I will nominate 7 people, to play only if they really want to.
Otherwise, just consider it a shout-out to your awesomeness…
1. ST Bende, because she’s awesome-sauce.
2. J. E Shannon, because she’s incredibly funny.
3. Stacey Nash, because she’s an Entranced newbie and it’s rush week.
4. Melinda Dozier, because it’s her book birthday.
5. Ana Blaze, because she’s totes amaze-balls.
6. Kara Leigh Miller, because she rocks my socks.
7. Nicole Camp, because I heart her massive.
*Like Rhiann, I’m bending the rules a little and letting these gorgeous ladies
know via Twitter. Also, I don’t know what a pingback is!*